Monday, January 7, 2008

1/7 CVS Trip

Finally!! CVS is back with some great deals! I was so giddy this weekend clipping all my coupons!! Here's my loot from today's visit (minus on Soy Joy bar I ate on the way home!):




Here's what I used:


$3/$15 CVS Coupon

clipped from paper:

$1/1 pamolive

$2/1 L'roel makeup

$1/1 Garnier Fructis

FREE Soy Joy bar

$3/10 Soy Joy bars

$1/1 colgate tooth paste

I used $10 ECB and payed $13.57 out of pocket....but I recieved $17.00 in ECB!! So I made $3.43!!!

WOO HOO!! I am going back with more coupons!!!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

you're doin' awesome!!

Anonymous said...

you are crazed. are the soy joys good?

Sunny Jenny said...

Ha ha! That shampoo is for you, Robbie's Mom!! Oh, yes the soy joy is deliciouso!

Megan said...

wow... I'm kind of intimidated of all the savings. I must remember to get a Sunday paper.